The future is … Piemonte!
My new project is to research and write a book on The Wines of Piemonte, to be published by the Classic Wine Library. Barolo and Barbaresco are among the world’s greatest wines. But there is so much more to Piemonte:
- the emerging Nebbiolo wines of Alto Piemonte
- the rise and rise of Barbera
- sparkling wines, both Moscato and Chardonnay/Pinot Noir blends
- the regional white wines, Cortese, Arneis, Timorasso, Nascetta
- and all the fascinating local red varieties. There is so much to explore, so much to enjoy, so much to write about!
Follow the story at:
I created this website in 2009 to showcase my independent writing and photos on wine regions, with a focus on Italy and France. Now I am working on a full-length book on the wines of Piemonte.